View Prescription Refill Detail
To open the View Prescription Refill Detail page, click on the View Detail magnifying glass symbol for a prescription listed on the Refill Prescription Information page. The prescription number will be displayed as the header for the table of detailed information. This table will display the following information about the selected prescription.
- Filled On - For an Active prescription, the Fill Date is the date that the prescription was last refilled. Otherwise, the Fill Date indicates the next possible refill date. If a prescription has never been refilled, the Fill Date is the date that it was first issued.
- Dispensed On - This is the date that the prescription is released for delivery via the Consolidated Mail Out Pharmacy (CMOP).
- Refill Status - There are three prescription refill status possibilities:
- Active. A prescription is listed as Active if it is available for refill. A check box will be displayed to allow you to select it for refill.
- Submitted. If you check the box on an active prescription and click the Submit button at the bottom of the screen, the prescription will be listed as Submitted when the screen re-appears. Submitted means that the refill request has been received by My HealtheVet, but has not been processed yet.
- Refill in Process. This status indicates that the refill request is being processed by the issuing pharmacy. When a prescription is in the Refill in Process status, the Fill Date will indicate when the prescription will be ready for delivery via mail (by the Consolidated Mail Out Pharmacy (CMOP)).
- Facility - Facility is the name of the VA facility where the prescription was originally filled.
- Ordered On - This is the date that the prescription was originally issued.
- Quantity - Quantity indicates the amount of the prescription being refilled.
- Refills Remaining - Refills indicates the number of refills remaining for the prescription.
- Expiration Date - This is the date that the prescription expired or was cancelled.
The date and military time that the View Prescription Refill Detail table was last updated is visible on the lower right corner of every page.
Click the Print button to print the information contained on this page. The Print button on this page will open a print dialog window which allows selection of page size, orientation, number of prints, etc.
Click the Close button to return to the Refill Prescription Information page.