Online Authentication Learn More...
This is an online process that lets you upgrade your My HealtheVet account to Premium status. You can electronically complete and sign the VA Release of Information Form 10-5345a-MHV online. You will need to be logged into either the AccessVA www.access.va.gov/accessva or eBenefits www.ebenefits.va.gov using your DS Login Premium Username and Password to start this process.
- On the Start Upgrading Your My HealtheVet Account Today page:
- - Select the radio button: Yes, I would like to start upgrading my account Online
- - Select Continue
- After you select Continue, you will be taken to the Individuals' Request for a Copy of Their Own Health Information (VA Form 10-5345a-MHV).
- Select Online Instructions at the top, right hand corner of the page for instructions on completing the VA Form 10-5345a-MHV.
- Select the red button, Continue to My HealtheVet, at the top, right hand corner of the page to return to your My HealtheVet account.
- To continue the online process, select Save and Continue at the bottom of the VA Form 10-5345a-MHV.
- A pop-up window appears. Check the box that allows copies of your avalable VA health records to be delivered to your Premium account in My HealtheVet.
- Next, select the Sign button. Once you select Sign, a message will briefly appear on the screen to re-enter your DS Logon Premium Username and Password.
- You may select I Do Not Wish to Sign. This will take you back to the previous page.
- When your account has been upgraded to Premium, your account status on your My HealtheVet Member Logout box will change to Premium.
If you choose not to upgrade your account at this time your will have the opportunity to upgrade the next time:
- You log into AccessVA or eBenefits using your DS Logon Premium Username and Password
- You visit your local VA health care facility. You can upgrade your account through In-Person Authentication