Access is open to anyone. Take this opportunity to surf around My HealtheVet. You can select the title tabs at the top of the page to learn what is available. There are parts of My HealtheVet you can view without having to login, such as:
- My HealtheVet Homepage - This page provides monthly articles and information about common health issues and key interests facing Veterans, Servicemembers, their dependents and caregivers
- Learn About - offers tips and tricks for using the different features available in My HealtheVet
- Research Health - Here you can get health information, research a topic, and simply learn more about your health. Read about common conditions and VA health programs. Get answers to your health questions from trusted medical resources.
- Healthy Living Centers - Healthy living means taking certain steps to help avoid illness
- Diseases and Conditions - Find information for common illnesses and conditions
- Mental Health - This section contains screens for symptoms of several mental health conditions. You can take a screen to see if you have symptoms that are commonly associated with a specific mental health condition or with stress
- Medical Library - Provides extensive online information about health issues and concerns
Image showing MHV Homepage on a computer
The white tabs at the top of the page take you to these helpful resources:
- Facility Locator - For your convenience, you can use the search feature to locate your VA facility-related information quickly and accurately
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - provides a group of commonly asked questions and answers about features in My HealtheVet. Please note that all FAQs that begin with VA come from your VA health record. If it begins with DoD, it comes from the Department of Defense. All other information either is self-entered by you or is general information about My HealtheVet.
- About My HealtheVet offers you tips and tools to help you partner with your health care team, so together you may work to manage your health. Here you may find useful resources when you need them. The support tools on this page are designed to enrich your experience with My HealtheVet and help you make informed decisions