Add New Screen
The Add New screen allows you to enter a new listing into your personal Family Health History record. There are several input fields available for you to record information about this entry. The available fields are described below. Some of these fields are required and some are optional. The required fields are indicated by an asterisk symbol (*). You must click the Save button for your entry to be recorded. You also have the option to "Save and Add Another," which will save your entry and open another Add New screen. After you click "Save" or "Cancel" you will be taken back to the Summary screen. The "Reset" button will return the fields to their original state (blank). If for some reason the system is not able to process your entry, the page will refresh with a message explaining what must be done to proceed.
Using this Page
Step 1: Relationship
- Relationship (Required) - Select the relationship of the relative you wish to enter health history information from the drop-down list.
- First Name (Required) - You must enter at least the first name to identify this relative.
- Last Name - You may also enter the last name of this relative.
Step 2: Health History
- Health conditions (Required) - Check the box or boxes corresponding to the health conditions you wish to record about this family member. This information may help your doctor better understand and treat your own health conditions.
- Other Health Issue - If the health condition is not listed above, you may enter it in this box. You must click the "Add Health Issue" button to add the item to the entry. The item will appear in the table below.
Step 3: Comments - This is where you can enter any additional thoughts you had about this particular health record. You may enter up to 255 characters.
Save or Save and Add Another - You must click one of these buttons to save the entry.