In the Spotlight
It's Here! The Improved My HealtheVet Website
We are proud to announce the release of our newly redesigned website is officially here. It is designed to reflect your needs and adopts the U.S. Web Design Standards to improve your online experience.
Immediately you will see new site features such as colors and a leaner, cleaner appearance. You will notice all your favorite My HealtheVet features such as Pharmacy, Appointments, Secure Messaging and VA Health Records are still on the home page.
Here are some of the changes you can expect:
- Search, About, Contact: These resources are now on every page, making them more visible.
- Quick Links: This popular section, with links to VA resources, is on the bottom of every page.
- Login/Register: The Login and Register buttons are clearly visible. Registration requires fewer steps to complete.
- Other Updates: You will notice some other minor changes that should not affect navigation throughout the site, such as the different color of the Login or Register button.
What Is Staying the Same?
- Health Information: Veterans' VA health information and self-entered data will not be affected by this change.
- Features and Functionality: All features and functionality are the same. Veterans will still be able accomplish their tasks as before (refilling prescriptions, sending Secure Messages and accessing VA medical records, etc.).
- User ID and Password: My HealtheVet User IDs and passwords are not affected.
Vets.Gov and My HealtheVet
My HealtheVet is partnered with Vets.gov and VA Mobile to provide you with a more integrated online experience to access VA products and services. You can now securely access all your My HealtheVet information directly from Vets.gov.
Vets.gov was designed using the U.S. Web Design Standards and now the My HealtheVet site is being redesigned to adopt the same standards. These standards are a baseline of design patterns for federal agency websites.
We hope these updates will make it easier to use the important information and resources you need.
Updated September 13, 2017