Upgrade your My HealtheVet account and communicate online with your VA health care team
Access is limited to Veterans enrolled in a VA health care facility. For this level, you will need to have an upgraded My HealtheVet account. There are two ways you can upgrade your My HealtheVet account. It can be done through:
With an upgraded account, you may:
- View VA Chemistry/Hematology Lab results
- Receive information on your VA Appointments, including email reminders
- View VA Allergy and Adverse Reactions records
- Receive VA Wellness Reminders
- View additional parts of your VA health record, as they become available
- Use the VA Blue Button to view, save download and/or print your VA health and DoD Military Service Information; then share this with your caregiver, non-VA provider or others you trust
- Use Secure Messaging to communicate online with your VA health care team. You may send messages to request or cancel VA appointments, ask about lab results, find out about a medication or health issue, or discuss other general health matters.
Just remember, Secure Messaging is to be used for sending only non-urgent messages
- For some Veterans, view information from your Department of Defense (DoD) record. You will see this in the VA Blue Button as DoD Military Service Information.
Visit Frequently Asked Questions. This site has questions and answers that may help you understand more about the feature.
Go to the My HealtheVet HOME page, select the Help tab at the top of the page, and select from the User Guides listed. Or select the following links:
For help you can use Contact MHV